St. Williams Nursery has completed many restoration projects. Some examples of our experience (major project experience) over the past five years include:
- Savanna and woodland restoration for Nature Conservancy of Canada
- Ecological Restoration at Point Pelee National Park for Parks Canada
- Ecological restoration for sites along the East Hamilton Trail Development (Red Hill Valley Project) for City of Hamilton
- Restoration of upland and wetland habitats for Windemere Basin in the City of Hamilton
- Salvage and restoration of remnant prairie and SAR species for MTO and Transport Canada associated with the new Windsor border crossing
- Ecological Restoration/compensation works for the Highway 407East Project
- Restoration plantings for the TransCanada East Mainline Expansion Project
- Restoration for butternut trees as part of the 404 Expansion project for MTO.
We are also routinely involved with the planning, design, stock supply of source-identified plant materials, installation, as well as monitoring and maintenance of ecological restoration projects. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of support to our clients to achieve science-based ecological restoration in support of biodiversity conservation in Ontario.